Join hands with us in fighting against child labour, and provide a joyful childhood to the needy.
Children of labourers, slum dwellers, and other low-income groups often get deprived of foundational early care and healthy childhood. Our Kids Day Care Thideer Nagar initiative targeted the children of slum areas. In Thideer Nagar, one of our first outreaches was in a big slum area in Besant Nagar. Here, the southern part of Chennai was hardly developed, and there was a dire need for Day Care in Thideer Nagar Chennai. Though the area today is considered an ‘upcoming’ part of town, there are still pockets of slum areas – where lots of people live in miserable conditions. Our Thideer Nagar Day Care Center has been a support to literally thousands of children. We have been serving hundreds of families over the years – and still care for up to 110 children aged between 2-5 years. From children to daily wage migrant labourers to orphans, everyone has seen the light of the day and a bright future with IIDA’s Child Care Center in Chennai.
- Dignity and recognition.
- Counselling sessions for parents.
- A place to go to and play and stay with safety.
- Behavioural training for psychological development.
- Basic health, discipline and hygiene awareness training
- Healthy meals and a balanced diet for the holistic growth of the child.
- a full and healthy meal every day
- Motherly care and affection by seasoned staff with some of them having 25+ years of experience.
We have been operating one of the Best Day Care Centres Near Chennai for poverty-stricken kids with relatively little money. Hence, we invite you to invest “just a little” into a very effective and practical way of helping the poor – and laying a healthy foundation for these children’s future!